1/4 Cup(s) apricot preserves
1/2 Each(s) wheel Brie or Camberbert cheese
1/2 Pound(s) phyllo dough, 10-12 sheets, thawed
1/2 Cup(s) butter, melted
1 Each(s) green grapes, red grapes, apples and or pears
1 Each(s) package water crackers w/or w/o sesame seed
1 Each(s) fresh dill; optional
1. Spread preserves on top of the Brie.
2. Wrap the Brie in thawed phyllo dough one sheet at a time, brushing each sheet with melted butter. (Keep the phyllo covered with damp cloth while wrapping cheese.)
3. Turn cheese over after applying each sheet of phyllo for even distribution.
4. Brusho phyllo wrapped Brie with butter.
5. Cover; refrigerate.
6. Bake at 425 for 8-12 minutes or until golden. Let stand ten minutes. Garnish with optional dill and fruit if desired. Serve with crakers.